Wednesday, November 3, 2010

6 Good Looking Actor which confess to be Gay

 

1. George Michael


This singer  has a handsome face. He's also make a lot of women crazy. Unfortunately, he is not interested in a relationship with a woman because he is a gay.


George Michael openly admit that he is gay. in his interview with the media in 2007, Michael said that when all this time he covered his identity because he was very worried about her mother. He was afraid her mother would be sad to know he is a lover of the same sex.


After gathering the courage, finally this British singer has revealed if he is a gay. In an interview with CNN, George claimed that he had no problem with the public slanted  assessment  about his confession.


'I want to say I do not have a problem with the views of people who know me a gay. I am in a relationship with a man now. And I am already 10 years had a relationship with a woman, 'he said casually.


Not only that, George is also not shy to show off  romance with his male boyfriend. In fact, this artist was exposed to two times a scandal because it is considered as a sexual harassment in 1998 and also 2006.


George realized that his scandals  it makes fans disappointed. He also apologized for it. He expects that loyal fans can accept him as is.


'I just want them to know I'm fine. I apologize for any scandals that occurred. May they continue to support me, 'he said.


The artist with complete name : Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou  had a long relationship with Anselmo Feleppa. However, Anselmo died of AIDS in 1993.


After three years of mourning the death of his boyfriend, George re-establish a love story with a fellow man named Kenny Goss. Their relationship ended in 2008.

 

2. Mark 'Westlife' Feehily


Mark Feehily make millions of girls broken heart when he announced he was gay. Many fans of one of the boyband personnel "Westlife” were disappointed when Mark made the confession. It is understandable, because Mark Feehily is one of boyband personnel who hailed teenagers.


His handsome face and his body posture and the distinctive voice makes Mark a place in the hearts of loyal fans. Not surprisingly, many are saddened by the recognition of the man. But, Mark admitted very happy and proud of gay status attached to him.


'I'm gay and I'm proud of it. I want everyone to know about the truth of my sexual tendencies who like men, 'he said.


Not only that, Mark is ready to be abandoned by his fans because he is more interested in men than women. Mark also boasted when he did not need sympathy from anyone. Many said that, Westlife declining career because of  Mark open confession about himself as a gay. Mark still did not care.


'I do not care about the reaction of people about me because I am proud of myself,' he said.
Mark claims his friends and family to respect these decisions. He was also happy with the choice of life he lived it. For Mark it was making him feel calm and comfortable.

'I want to say I'm happy. I have a boyfriend who makes me laugh. No one who wants to be alone in this world, 'he said.

3. Ricky Martin


After a long time to turn away and hide about his status, Ricky Martin finally summoned the courage to make a confession that he is a gay.


Ricky acknowledges that through his personal blog. He revealed if now is the time to make a confession about a secret that he hid during this time. He felt happy and relieved after making such recognition.


'I'm gay and I'm proud,' he said.

Rick also asked the fans to still love and accept the results of his work. And Ricky's desire to get a good response from loyal fans.

They expressed no disappointment with the Latin-blooded singer recognition. The fans are ready to support Ricky. And they are determined to always love the singer known for his hip shake.

4. Adam Lambert


Since Adam Lambert followed talent contest event American Idol in 2009, many figured if Adam was gay. However, Adam was always trying to cover it. He always dodged the question when asked.

Approaching the final show of American Idol, the photographs of Adam who was making out and kissing hot with a man, widely circulated on the internet. Adam did not want to respond.
After the final show of American Idol is over, not long after that, the man who likes dressing is making a confession in Rolling Stone magazine. Adam became the cover of the magazine. In the magazine, the 28-year-old man was admitted if he is gay.


'I'm gay and I am very comfortable with it, "Adam said bluntly.

Adam convinced his confession was not going to make people shocked. He felt it was time he opened his private life that he is more interested in men.

'I do not think it will surprise people to hear I was a gay. I live in Los Angeles for eight years and I was gay, 'he said.

Lambert felt there was nothing wrong with his sexual orientation. He felt all this time what he is doing it does not harm others. Adam did not feel ashamed of their sexual orientation. Conversely, men who look fashionable is actually proud of himself that was gay.


Adam was nominated  to be American Idol champion. Almost all the jurors sponsor these men to become champion of American Idol. Unfortunately, the jury's decision dashed. And this is just the first time, the jury prediction miss. Adam lost to his competitor, Kris Allen.


Gasped the American public with the decision. This has led to speculation when the defeat because the man Adam was gay.

5. Clay Aiken


One month after getting the child from Jaymen Foster, Clay Aiken finally makes a startling confession. The singer was admitted if he is gay. He is proud of its status as a gay father.
'It's my decision to become a father. I do not think this child to lie or hide my status. Not for that, 'he said.


For Clay Aiken make a confession about his sexual orientation are more attracted to women is a serious thing. Not easy for him to do so. It takes good preparation and mentally strong.
Clay hopes that his confession did not make the fans disappointed. He asked his fans to understand and comprehend the decision.


'I try not to deceive anyone. I do not want them to hate me, 'he said.


The hardest thing for Clay is when he must make a confession to his mother, Faye if she was gay. After expressing his heart to his mother, Clay weeping bitterly. He could not hurt the woman he loves.

'It was dark and I sat thinking about myself. I was crying in the car, 'he said.

6.Stephen Gately


One of the Boyzone personnel making the astonishing admission in 1999 ago. Stephen admitted he is gay and in love with a man. In that interview, Stephen claimed to have been in a relationship with fellow boyband personnel, Eloy de Jong, a Dutch boyband, Caught in the Act.

Stephen admitted a relationship with Eloy from 1998. He was very happy with the love relationship. He was finds comfort in these moments with his male boyfriend.

Stephen's relationship with Eloy did not go smoothly. The pair broke in January 2002. After that, the owner of the name Stephen Patrick David Gately is fostering love with Andrew Cowles, the man who is a internet entrepreneur.


The couple tied their love with marriage in Las Vegas in 2003. Andrew faithful accompany the singers are also good at making that song until the end.

Stephen died on 10 October 2009 when he and Andrew going in vacation in Majorca, Spain. Stephen's departure not only makes Andrew's sad, manager and also colleagues at Boyzone feel lost. Stephen manager admitted he already knows if he was gay since the Irish joined Boyzone

0 comments:

Post a Comment